The Striped Peshtemal is a traditional Turkish towel used primarily in Turkish baths. You can get yours today and experience the levels of convenience and ease it brings to your life. The towel is extremely lightweight and quick to dry, making it an ideal companion for trips to the beach, gym, spa, or even the pool or a bath. Use it as a chair throw, picnic blanket, baby towel, or even as clothing, the towel won’t mind because it serves all these purposes and much more! The peshtemal is 100% handwoven and eco-friendly, and takes up very little packing space too. The cotton towel will suffer no damage even after frequent washing. Have a design of your choice embroidered on your towel now.
- 7" x 72"
- Fringe length 2.5"
- Wash Towel: 13" x 13"
- 100% cotton
- Spa, Bath, Gym, Pool, Beach, Fitness, Yoga Towel, Yacht, Chair Throw, Picnic Blanket, Baby Towel, Clothing
- Highly absorbent and quick dry.
- All while taking up far less space than a conventional towel.
- No deformation after frequent wash.
- Eco Friendly.
- Hand-woven on ancient looms
- GMO - Free cotton.
- Organically Manufactured.
- Made in Turkey
- To ensure the longevity your peshtemal, make sure to follow these easy washing instructions.
- If you catch the fabric by accident and pull the thread - don't panic - simply cut it off with a pair of scissors.
- Machine washable at 40°C / 104°F. We recommend tumble drying to keep it soft cozy.
- Avoid contact with skin care products as they may stain your peshtemal.
- Do not use bleach or any other harsh chemicals.